- 1 Lowe’s Credit Card Activation at www.lowes.com/activate Guide
- 2 What required to Activate Lowe’s Card
- 3 How to activate your Lowe’s Card online at www.Lowes.com/activate Card?
- 4 How to activate your Lowe’s Card over the phone?
- 5 Lowes Card Activation Video With Phone Number
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation at www.lowes.com/activate Guide
If you have applied for Lowes Credit Card and received a credit card from Lowe’s, then you have to activate Lowes Credit Card. Lowes Card Activation is a simple process that you can do by following the simple steps on www.lowes.com/activate.
Of course, you can make payments for goods and services with your new card.
But that wouldn’t be possible without going through the Lowe’s Credit Card activation process.
Go through this article and find out how you can activate your Lowe’s Credit Card quickly and easily.
What required to Activate Lowe’s Card
Before you start your online activation, make sure that you have a device with a good internet connection and your card details in handy. Also, keep the following with you –
- Lowe’s card account number
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card
- A valid email address
How to activate your Lowe’s Card online at www.Lowes.com/activate Card?
To begin using your new card from Lowe’s, you need to verify your card information. This will ask to enter the account holder’s information in order to go through the Lowe’s Credit Card Activation.
To verify and activate your Lowe’s Credit Card online –
- Visit the official Lowe’s Card Activation website at www.lowes.com/activate.
- Log on to the portal by entering User ID and Password.
- If you have an existing account click “Register” to create a new account to activate your card.
- Enter the number on the front of your Lowe’s card and click “Next.”
- Then, enter your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, or your mother’s maiden name.
- Now, log on to your online account.
- Click on Activate.
- Now, your card will be activated.
How to activate your Lowe’s Card over the phone?
If you can’t activate your card online, then even you can take benefits from the credit card. You need to activate your Lowe’s card through your phone.
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation by your phone requires calling the number on the back of your card; a toll-free number.
To verify and activate your Lowe’s Credit Card by phone –
- Call the toll-free number – 1-800-444-1408
- Once connected, ask them for the card activation.
- Now, provide information including your card number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Key in all the information using your phone’s keypad.
This process is straightforward and should not take too much of your time and you will have your card activated.
Lowes Card Activation Video With Phone Number
Hopefully, this information will be good enough for you to activate your Lowe’s Credit Card online or by phone.
If you want to give your feedback or have any queries or questions, please write us below.
For more information visit https://breakfasthours.onl/
For more posts
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my Lowes card is active?
You can check your Lowe’s Credit Card application status by calling their customer service at 1-800-444-1408 or Synchrony Bank at 1-866-226-5638.15.
Can I use Lowe’s credit card anywhere?
You can only use your Lowe’s Store Card online on Lowes.com and in Lowe’s store locations. If you’re in the market for a similar credit card that can be used almost anywhere, check out the Walmart Credit Card. This card is a Mastercard, so it’s accepted basically anywhere they take credit cards.
Is Lowe’s credit card a Visa or Mastercard?
The Lowe’s Advantage Card is an in-house store credit card offered by the home improvement retailer. It does not carry a Visa or Mastercard logo, which means you can use it only for purchases made at a Lowe’s store or through Lowes.com.
How do I activate my Lowes card?
First, register at www.lowes.com/mylowes. You simply need your name, email, and cellphone number to register for a Mylowes card. All Mylowes cards are activated immediately.
Can I use my Lowes card immediately?
Yes, your Lowe’s Store Card is usable immediately. Once authorized, you’ll obtain a temporary card. Call (800) 444-1408 before utilizing it.
How do I get 20% off at Lowes?
New Advantage cardholders get 20% off first $100 purchase. As a Lowe’s Advantage credit card member, you’ll get 20% off your first $100 purchase. Extra 5% off qualified purchases.